Integrating with Hubspot
Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Hubspot in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Hubspot. Please refer the developer documentation provided by Hubspot here: https://app.hubspot.com/developer
Please note: You will need to create a developer account with Hubspot and be logged in to access this.
Access your Application on Hubspot
Once you have added your application, you will need to navigate to Apps
- Select the App you want to enable the connection and click on Manage
- Click the Auth tab and navigate to Auth settings section
- Copy the Client ID and Client secret
- Navigate to Redirect URL and add the Pathfix Redirect URI https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command under the Redirect URI section
- Select the Scopes you would like to use from the list
UPDATE ON HUBSPOT SCOPES
Hubspot has updated the scopes naming for all their apps. Please make sure you choose the right scopes and enter it in Pathfix exactly as mentioned in your app (separated by a space)
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Hubspot from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret generated from Hubspot
- Paste the scopes exactly as shown in the Hubspot app (separated by a space)
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
To add the integration to your Bubble app, please follow this documentation Bubble.io Setup
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!