Integrating with Xero
Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Xero in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Xero. Please refer the developer documentation provided by Xero here: https://developer.xero.com/myapps.
Please note: You will need to create an account with Xero to access this.
Access your Application on Xero
Once you have added your application, you will need to navigate to Credentials
- Select the App you want to enable the connection
- Navigate to Details section
- Navigate to OAuth 2.0 credentials and add the Pathfix Redirect URI https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command under the Redirect URI section
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Xero from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret generated from Xero
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
To add the integration to your Bubble app, please follow this documentation Bubble.io Setup
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!