Pathfix and Bubble Setup
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with the provider you want to offer the integration with.
Here is a handy setup documentation for a few providers created by the team here
Please note: You will need to create an account with each provider, this will allow your integrations to be white-labelled (i.e. your users will see your app requesting for authentication).
Once you have registered your application with the provider you wish to integrate with:
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your web app and hit Save
- Select the provider you want to offer the integration from the list of providers. You can change the Display Name and Description in the General tab.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from provider and hit Save
There are 2 steps to adding the integration in your Bubble app:
- Authenticate users with the Pathfix OAuth Connector plugin
- Calling an API using Bubble's
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!