Pathfix and Bubble Setup
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with the provider you want to offer the integration with.
Here is a handy setup documentation for a few providers created by the team here
Please note: You will need to create a developer account with each provider, this will allow your integrations to be white-labelled (i.e. your users will see your app requesting for authentication).
Once you have registered your application with the provider you wish to integrate with:
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your web app and hit Save
- Select the provider you want to offer the integration from the list of providers. You can change the Display Name and Description in the General tab.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from provider, edit the Scope and hit Save
- Click on Test Connection and Connect your account to check if the setup is correct
There are 2 steps to adding the integration in your Bubble app:
Need help? Reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to assist!