Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Google in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Google. Please refer the developer documentation provided by Google Cloud Platform.
Please note: You will need to create an account with Google Cloud Platform to access this.
Enable OAuth in Google Cloud Platform
Access your Application on Google Cloud Console
Once you have added your application, you will need to navigate to Credentials
- Navigate to Create Credentials
- Select OAuth Client ID
- Navigate to Authorised redirect URI's under Restrictions
- Add the Pathfix Redirect URI https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command under the Redirect URI section
- Hit Create
Enable Google Tasks API
- Go to Google API Dashboard here:
- Click on Libraries on the left pane
- Search for Google Tasks and choose Cloud Tasks API
Add Google Consent
You will need to add the Pathfix URL in the Google consent page to provide access.
- Enter the Pathfix URL pathfix.com under Authorised domains (do not enter 'http' or 'https')
Setup in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Google from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret generated from Google
Adding Integration To Your SaaS
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
- End-user authorization
- Enable pass-through API
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!