Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Hubspot in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Hubspot. Please refer the developer documentation provided by Hubspot here:
Please note: You will need to create a developer account with Hubspot and be logged in to access this.
Enable OAuth in Hubspot
Access your Application on Hubspot
Once you have added your application, you will need to navigate to Apps
- Select the App you want to enable the connection and click on Manage
Image: Hubspot Developer Home
Image: Hubspot Application
- Click the Auth tab and navigate to Auth settings section
- Copy the Client ID and Client secret
Image: Hubspot Client ID and Client Secret
- Navigate to Redirect URL and add the Pathfix Redirect URI https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command under the Redirect URI section
- Select the Scopes you would like to use from the list
Image: Hubspot Redirect URL
Setup in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Hubspot from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret generated from Hubspot
Image: Add Hubspot ClientID and Client Secret
Adding Integration To Your SaaS
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
- End-user authorization
- Enable pass-through API
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!