Integrating with Stripe
Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Stripe in just a few minutes.
Please note: You will need to create an account with Stripe to access this.
Stripe has 2 ways of offering connections to their platform: 1. OAuth based (user facing) 2. API key (server-to-server) Pathfix offers connectivity through both channels. This document details how you can connect via OAuth and offer the integration to your end users.
Setting up backend server to server integration? Follow this document Integrating with Stripe-Server
- Register your App on Stripe Connect here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/applications/settings
- In Redirect URLs section, enter the Pathfix URL: https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command
- Once completed, go to your Connect Settings page here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/applications
- Under Integrations, copy the ClientID
- Your Secret Key is your Client Secret, you can get this from the API keys page in your dashboard here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apikeys
- Copy the Secret key from the page
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Stripe from the list of providers to integrate with (not to be confused with Stripe-Server). You can change the Display Name and Description.
Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from Stripe and hit Save
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
Adding integration to your Bubble.io app? Follow this documentation instead Bubble.io Integration
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!