Pathfix give you the ability to define the scope for each service provider (as defined by the service provider).
When adding the integration to a provider, you would see that some scopes have already been pre-populated for ease of use. However, these can be edited by you at any time to fit your requirement.
You can access this by selecting the Application -> select the Provider -> click on Edit
Scope Formats and Updates
While updating the scopes, there are a few things to watch for:
- Enter the scopes exactly as defined in the providers documentation
- Once you have edited a scope, make sure you click on re-connect to authenticate the app for the new scopes added
- Any existing user connection will need to reauthenticate for the new scopes
- You can add multiple scopes in the Scopes field in Pathfix
- These are separated based on what is requested by the provider - comma or space
- When configuring the integration, you will see some default scopes already added. You can edit and follow the same method as defined in the samples/default
Separated by a Comma
If you need any additional assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Updated 11 Apr 2023
Did this page help you?