Adalo User Authorization
Authorizing your Adalo user to any service provider in Adalo is extremely easy with Pathfix.
Pathfix offers an OAuth Connect Page for the auth Connect button that hosts and renders the Connect buttons, handles the Method calls, Refresh tokens and stamping API calls from the point your users click the Connect button on your app.
Once you have registered your application with the provider you wish to integrate with:
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your web app and hit Save
- Select the provider you want to offer the integration from the list of providers. You can change the provider's display Name and Description in the General tab.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from provider and hit Save
We will use the OAuth Connect Page to render the Connect button for all your integrations listed under your application for Adalo.
- In your Pathfix integration page, click on Setup and select OAuth Connect Page
- Copy the generated base url to be used in your app
- In Adalo, add a button to your page and add Click Actions to External Link
- Add the OAuth Connect Page url that we copied and dynamically add the current User email
- On clicking the button, your users will be directed to your integrations page, like so:
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!