Custom Button Based (SSO Plugin)
The Plugin Action based SSO login works off your button designs and does not generate the visual element for login. You will need to add the buttons to 'Sign in with Provider' for each provider you want to enable.
- Install the SSO Login plugin by Pathfix Inc.
- In your Design, add the SSO Profile element to your Reusable Header Element of your login page (if your login page does not use the Reusable Header Element, then add it to your main login page)
- The SSO Profile element checks for user connectivity status (we add it to the Reusable Header so it can do a check on user connectivity status across all pages where the Header is placed)
- Add a button or image element to your page (a Button is preferred)
- Head over to Workflow and add the following 3 workflows to the login page:
- Select When Page is loaded -> SSO Initialize
2. Then add: When Button(or Image) is clicked -> SSO Start Sign in
Select the provider you want to enable
3. Add a new workflow that runs when 'SSO Profile is set' (select 'Do when condition is true' and select SSO Profile is set) and have the following steps in it - a) Sign the user up (with a condition if user count is 0) b) Log the user in c) Redirect to page as needed
For your log out workflow, you will need to log the user out of the SSO Profile as well.
- Setup the Logout Button Workflow to take the user to your Home/external page once they have logged out
- Note: Make sure you have included the SSO Profile element on the Logout page
The plugin works with a Pathfix ClientID and ClientSecret. This means that when your user goes through the OAuth process to grant access, they will see the request by Pathfix.
You can use your own ClientID and ClientSecret in the plugin and whitelabel it.
Follow this document to Whitelabel Your Connectors
Reach out to our support via firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat through your Pathfix dashboard