Google Calendar Integration
The Pathfix Google Calendar plugin enables integration from your Bubble app to your user's Google Calendar account. The plugin will render the Connect button (UI) and calls the relevant APIs without you spending time on the API setup. No configurations required to get the plugin working
This documentation will show setup guide.
Setup Pathfix Account
You will need a Pathfix account to be able to use this plugin. Pathfix will manage the entire OAuth process and the plugin offers the relevant APIs for you to access.
- Login to your Pathfix account and select your application (or create a new application)
- Select Google Calendar from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the App ID and App Secret received from your Google Console and hit Save
- Click on Keys from the left nav bar and copy your Pathfix Public Key and x-partner-key for use in the plugin
Setup Bubble.io Plugin
The plugin is available in the Bubble Plugin store.
(Important Note: You need to install the Pathfix OAuth Connector first before installing this plugin)
- Click on Add Plugin
- Select the Google Calendar plugin by Pathfix Inc. and install it (click here to access the plugin)
- Add your Pathfix x-partner-key from the Keys section of your Pathfix account
- On your Design page, select the Pathfix Connector element and select All Providers configured in my Pathfix Account
- Go to Preview to check the Connect UI Button for the Google Calendar integration
Once installed, there are no additional configurations required to get the Plugin to work. You can setup your workflow in Bubble and start using the actions.
The Connect button will automatically be added to your page that contains the Pathfix Connector element. No additional settings are required
You can add Dropdown, text etc elements to pull in Google Calendar data for your users using the plugin and setup Workflows to Google Calendar actions.
Actions & Data Calls Available
The Connector plugin calls a few APIs and offers them as Actions in your Bubble Workflow once installed. These are:
Note: Each consumed action is counted as 1 API call in Pathfix
Sample Workflow Setup
The Actions and Data calls available in the plugin can be used in any workflow to perform the function. Below is a sample setup of Create Calendar Event:
Important: when asked for user_id in any action/call, you will always need to select Current User's unique id
- Select the action you want to perform:
- Add the properties for the each of the required fields
- Make sure you choose the ISO date format as required by Google (as shown below)
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org