The Pathfix Instagram plugin enables integration from your Bubble app to your user's Instagram account. The plugin will render the Connect button (UI) and calls the relevant APIs without you spending time on the API setup. No configurations required to get the plugin working
This documentation will show setup guide and a few example use cases.
Instagram Graph API Usage
The Instagram Graph API is for users that want to access Instagram Professional accounts. This plugin, and any of Instagram Graph APIs are not meant for Instagram personal accounts. Refer to the following Facebook link for more information on usage: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-api/overview/
Complete your Instagram app setup to get your App ID and App Secret. Follow this documentation for the Instagram/Facebook Developer setup instructions.
You will need a Pathfix account to be able to use this plugin. Pathfix will manage the entire OAuth process and the plugin offers the relevant APIs for you to access.
- Login to your Pathfix account and select your application (or create a new application)
- Select Instagram Graph API from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the App ID and App Secret received from Instagram/Facebook Dev account and hit Save
- Click on Keys from the left nav bar and copy your Pathfix Public Key and x-partner-key for use in the plugin
The plugin is available in the Bubble Plugin store.
- On your Design page, select the Pathfix Connector element and select All Providers configured in my Pathfix Account
- Go to Preview to check the Connect UI Button for the Instagram integration
Once installed, there are no additional configurations required to get the Plugin to work. You can setup your workflow in Bubble and start using the actions.
The Connect button will automatically be added to your page that contains the Pathfix Connector Design Element. No additional settings are required
You can add Dropdown, text etc elements to pull in Instagram data for your users using the plugin and setup Workflows to Instagram actions.
The Connector plugin calls a few APIs and offers them as Actions in your Bubble Workflow once installed. These are:
Note: Each consumed action is counted as 1 API call in Pathfix
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org