The Pathfix LinkedIn plugin enables integration from your Bubble app to your user's LinkedIn account. The plugin will render the Connect button (UI) and calls the relevant APIs without you spending time on the API setup. No configurations required to get the plugin working
This documentation will show setup guide.
You will need a Pathfix account to be able to use this plugin. Pathfix will manage the entire OAuth process and the plugin offers the relevant APIs for you to access.
- Login to your Pathfix account and select your application (or create a new application)
- Select LinkedIn from the list of providers to integrate with. (you can change the Display Name and Description your users see by going into the General tab)
- Enter the App ID and App Secret received from your LinkedIn dev app and hit Save
- Click on Keys from the left nav bar and copy your Pathfix x-partner-key for use in the Bubble plugin
The plugin is available in the Bubble Plugin store.
(Important Note: You need to install the Pathfix OAuth Connector first before installing this plugin)
- On your Design page, select the Pathfix Connector element and select All Providers configured in my Pathfix Account
- Go to Preview to check the Connect UI Button for the LinkedIn integration
Once installed, there are no additional configurations required to get the Plugin to work. You can setup your workflow in Bubble and start using the actions.
The Connect button will automatically be added to your page that contains the Pathfix Connector element. No additional settings are required
You can add Dropdown, text etc elements to pull in LinkedIn data for your users using the plugin and setup Workflows to LinkedIn actions.
The Connector plugin calls a few APIs and offers them as Actions in your Bubble Workflow once installed. These are:
Note: Each consumed action (content length of 20KB) is counted as 1 API call in Pathfix
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org