Microsoft Calendar Integration
The Pathfix Microsoft Calendar plugin enables integration from your Bubble app to your user's Microsoft Calendar account. The plugin will render the Connect button (UI) and calls the relevant APIs without you spending time on the API setup. No configurations required to get the plugin working
This documentation will show setup guide.
Note: You will need a Microsoft Azure account set up with an app created to access Microsoft Calendar
You will need a Pathfix account to be able to use this plugin with the Microsoft Calendar integration configured.
- Login to your Pathfix account and select your application (or create a new application)
- Select Microsoft Calendar (BLUE icon) from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from your Microsoft Azure account and hit Save
IMPORTANT AZURE NOTE
When creating your ClientSecret in Azure, the ClientSecret is displayed just once (not to be confused with SecretID). Make sure you copy the ClientSecret for use in your integration as this will not be shown again.
- Click on Keys from the left nav bar and copy your Pathfix Public Key and x-partner-key for use in the plugin
The plugin is available in the Bubble Plugin store.
(Important Note: You need to install the Pathfix OAuth Connector first before installing this plugin)
- On your Design page, select the Pathfix Connector element and select All Providers configured in my Pathfix Account
- Go to Preview to check the Connect UI Button for the Microsoft Calendar integration
Once installed, there are no additional configurations required to get the Plugin to work. You can setup your workflow in Bubble and start using the actions.
The Connect button will automatically be added to your page that contains the Pathfix Connector element. No additional settings are required
You can add Dropdown, text etc. elements to pull in Microsoft Calendar data for your users using the plugin and setup Workflows to Microsoft Calendar actions.
The Connector plugin calls a few APIs and offers them as Actions in your Bubble Workflow once installed. These are:
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com