The Pathfix Mailchimp Connector plugin enables integration from your Bubble app to your user's Mailchimp. The plugin will render the Connect button (UI) and calls the relevant Mailchimp API automatically. No configurations required to get the plugin working
This documentation will show setup guide and a few example use cases.
You will need a Pathfix account and have configured your Mailchimp integration to be able to use this plugin.
- Login to your Pathfix account and select your application (or create a new application)
- Select Mailchimp from the list of providers to integrate with. (you can change the Display Name and Description your users see by going into the General tab)
- Enter the App ID and App Secret received from your Mailchimp dev app and hit Save
- Click on Keys from the left nav bar and copy your Pathfix x-partner-key for use in the Bubble plugin
The plugin is available in the Bubble Plugin store.
(Important Note: You need to install the Pathfix OAuth Connector first before installing this plugin)
- Navigate to the Design section and select the Pathfix Connector element and enable Mailchimp from the list of providers
Once installed, there are no additional configurations required to get the Plugin to work. You can setup your workflow in Bubble and start using the actions.
The Connect button will automatically be added to your page that contains the Pathfix Connector Design Element. No additional settings are required
You can add Dropdown, text etc elements to pull in Mailchimp data for your users using the plugin and setup Workflows to Mailchimp actions.
The Connector plugin calls a few APIs and offers them as Actions in your Bubble Workflow once installed. These are:
Pull dynamic content from the plugin: