Pathfix OAuth Connector
The Pathfix OAuth Connector plugin is built by the Pathfix team to allow you to connect your Pathfix integrations to your Bubble app without working with any code or scripts.
Before accessing any of Pathfix's provider specific plugins, you will need to install this plugin as the FIRST step. This is the main plugin that will allow you to add the auth Connect button across all your Pathfix plugins as well as integrations configured in your Pathfix account.
The Pathfix OAuth Connector works like a MASTER plugin. Once installed, it handles the Visual Element and renders the Connect button for the providers you choose.
NOTE: The Single Sign-on (SSO) Login plugin is a standalone plugin and does not need the Pathfix OAuth Connector plugin for it to work.
See how you can add the Pathfix plugin and add oauth integrations to your Bubble.io app.
Setup in Pathfix
Once you have registered your application with the provider you wish to integrate with:
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your web app and hit Save
- Select the provider you want to offer the integration from the list of providers. You can change the Display Name and Description in the General tab.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from provider and hit Save
- Click on Test Connection and Connect your account to check if the setup is correct
Install the Pathfx OAuth Connector from the Bubble plugin store.
- Copy your Pathfix Public Key for use in the plugin
- Navigate to the plugin page and add your Pathfix Public key only
- Do not enter the x-partner-key
Make sure you use your Pathfix Public Key in the plugin, DO NOT add your x-partner-key in this plugin for security reasons.
The Pathfix Connector plugin allows you to choose providers from any of the provider specific Pathfix plugins you may have installed or providers you have configured in your Pathfix account
- Select "All providers configured in my Pathfix account" to show all your Pathfix configured integration
- Or, select the checkbox for the provider listed (note: these will only work if you have installed the provider-specific plugin first)
- You can also add multiple Pathfix Connector elements to different pages of your app
- Add the Pathfix Connector to each page
- Choose the provider you want to show
Once you choose a provider, you will see the auth Connect button rendered for it.
When your user completes the authorization, Pathfix will handle the OAuth process and connect your app.
You can choose to install any of our pre-configured provider plugins and access the Actions for each of them. Or, you can simply use the Bubble API Connector to call any API for the provider.
User Consented Status
You can track and update the status of the user's connection and action items in your app based on this status (e.g. trigger a workflow based on consented status or perform an Action is they have not consented etc.).
This can be done using the Consented event flow.
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com