Single Sign-on (SSO) Login
The Pathfix SSO plugin add Single Sign-on (SSO) login capabilities to multiple providers without the effort of setting up an OAuth Token Authorization and Refresh Flow.
The plugin will render the Connect button (UI) and calls the relevant provider's identity API automatically.
This documentation will show setup guide along with detailed workflows on how you can setup your user login, get the data and save to your User database.
This plugin provides identity based login across 9 different providers.
- Azure Active Directory
What does it do?
There are 2 elements to the SSO plugin:
- SSO UI: Element that displays list of providers and initiates the authentication process
- SSO Profile: Element that captures the state of the SSO Authentication and offers it to you
The SSO Profile holds the following profile data of the authenticated user that you can access: - SSO Profile.Email - SSO Profile.Name - SSO Profile.Provider - SSO Profile.Picture (currently supported for google, twitter, facebook, spotify, twitch and linkedIn only) - SSO Profile.Id - SSO Profile.Handle - SSO Profile.is set (yes/no) - SSO Profile.is not set (yes/no)
From 31st August 2022, apps will no longer be able to go live with the default credentials. You must configure the provider in your Pathfix account and link the plugin before you go live.
You will need to register your app with each individual provider and get the ClientID + Secret before you proceed, this will allow your SSO login to show your app name (whitelabel). Setup documentation for Identity providers available here
Once you have registered your application with the provider you wish to integrate with:
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your app and hit Save
- Click on the Identity tab
- Select the identity provider you want to offer the integration from the list of providers. You can change the Display Name and Description in the General tab.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from provider and hit Save
Install the plugin from the Bubble Plugin store here. Plugin Version: 2.8.5
The Pathfix SSO plugin offers 2 ways of offering the SSO login buttons. Please refer the individual installation guide based on your requirement:
Detailed video with step by step instructions on setting up login process in your Bubble app using the Visual Element.