Whitelabel Your Connectors
Each Pathfix plugin works with a Pathfix ClientID and ClientSecret for each provider. This means that when your user goes through the OAuth process to grant access, they will see the request by Pathfix.
You will need to use your own ClientID and ClientSecret in the plugin and whitelabel the connectors before going live.
IMPORTANT: You will need to be on a Subscription plan to enable whitelabel capabilities with higher limits and unlimited providers.
Create or login to your Pathfix account and go through the following setup process
This process will allow you to use the same plugin and will migrate your existing plugin data without any changes to your configuration.
Get Your Pathfix Keys
- Log into Pathfix and add an application (or select an existing application)
- Select the provider from the list of providers (OAuth or Identity)
- Add your ClientID and ClientSecret and hit Save
- Once you have added all the providers you wish to include, navigate to the Keys section
- Copy your Pathfix Public Key and x-partner-key for use in your Bubble plugin
- In your Bubble Editor, navigate to Plugins and select the Pathfix plugin you want to whitelabel
Pathfix OAuth Connector plugin
- Enter the Pathfix Public Key in the Public Key and Public Key -dev sections (both)
- Leave the x-partner-key section blank
- If you are using the Pathfix SSO Plugin, add the Pathfix Public Key in the Public Key section of the plugin page
All Provider Specific Plugins
- In the x-partner-key section, add your Pathfix x-partner-key
This will whitelabel your existing plugin. Your users will now see your app name requesting for access.
No changes are required to your configuration or workflows, the data migration will be handled automatically.