The Pathfix Xero (Customer + Invoice) plugin enables integration from your Bubble app to your user's Xero for Customer and Invoice.
The plugin will render the Connect button (UI) and calls the relevant Xero API automatically. No configurations required to get the plugin working.
This documentation will show setup guide and a few example use cases.
The plugin is available in the Bubble Plugin store.
IMPORTANT: You need to install the Pathfix OAuth Connector first before proceeding to install this plugin
- Click on Add Plugin
- Search and select the Xero plugin by Pathfix Inc. and install it (click here to access the plugin)
- Under x-partner-key (shared headers):
- add your Pathfix x-partner-key from the Keys section of your Pathfix account
- If you do not have a Pathfix account you can sign up here, configure your Xero integration and get your Pathfix Keys
- Navigate to the Design section and select the Pathfix Connector element and select All Providers configured in my Pathfix Account
Once installed, there are no additional configurations required to get the Plugin to work. You can setup your workflow in Bubble for the Xero API.
The Connect button will automatically be added to your page that contains the Pathfix Connector element. No additional settings are required.
Calls and Actions available
Once installed, you can add Dropdown, Text and other elements to pull in Xero data for your users using the plugin and setup Workflows to Xero actions.
List of Calls and Actions available (version 1.0.2):
The plugin calls the relevant APIs, there is no coding or API setup required. Simply select the data type from the API provider dropdown
The plugin works with a Pathfix ClientID and ClientSecret. This means that when your user goes through the OAuth process to grant access, they will see the request by Pathfix.
You can use your own ClientID and ClientSecret in the plugin and whitelabel it.
Follow this document to Whitelabel Your Connectors