Integrating with Airtable
Add OAuth integration to Airtable in your SaaS. Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Airtable in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Airtable here: https://airtable.com/create/oauth
Please note: You will need to create an account with Airtable to access this.
- Access your Airtable Developers page for OAuth app creation here
- Click on Register new OAuth integration
- Add your App Name
- Add the OAuth Redirect URL as https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command
- Click on Register Integration
- Under Developer details, click on Generate client secret and generate a client secret for your app
- Copy the Client Secret and the Client ID for use in your Pathfix configuration
- Select the Scopes you would like to access
- Add your support email and the url to your site's privacy and terms
- Save changes
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- In the OAuth tab, select Airtable from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description in the General tab.
- Paste the Client ID and Client Secret copied from the Airtable app and hit Save
- Click on Test Connection and Connect an account to test the setup
- Once connected successfully, you will be able to choose a sample API from the dropdown to run test API calls
- Select a sample API from the dropdown and click on Send
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
To add the integration to your Bubble app, please follow this documentation Bubble.io Setup
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!