Integrating with Microsoft Identity (Azure AD)
Pathfix allows you to easily add Microsoft identity and Azure Active directory based login for your end-user, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Microsoft Azure in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Microsoft Azure .
Please note: You will need to create an Azure account with Microsoft and be logged in to access this.
Access your Application on Azure
- Search for App Registration and select it
- Register a new application to be used with the identity (SSO)
- Enter the name of YOUR application
- Select the type of accounts to be supported (Pathfix will work for all types)
- Click on Certificates & secrets
- Click to add New client secret
IMPORTANT AZURE NOTE
When creating your ClientSecret in Azure, the ClientSecret is displayed just once (not to be confused with SecretID). Make sure you copy the ClientSecret for use in your integration as this will not be shown again.
- Add a description as below
- Select the expiry as Never
- For Azure Active Directory, copy the Tenant ID from the App you just created
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Azure AD Identity from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret generated from Azure
Adding the SSO/Login functionality to the app is done based on your SaaS stack:
- Code based platform using an extension:
- No-code (Bubble) platform using our plugin:
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!