Integrating with Quickbooks
Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Quickbooks in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to create a Intuit Developer account and add a new application here https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/dashboard
Note: This documentation goes through setup of the Production Quickbooks apps. The Pathfix integration does not support Sandbox accounts.
Follow this section to create your app in Quickbooks
- Go to your Intuit Developer dashboard here: https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/dashboard
- Click on Create an app
- Select the Platform you are developing for
- Give your app a name and select the Scope you wish to use (copy the scope for use in Pathfix)
- Verify your email and account with Intuit and complete the setup
- Click on Keys & OAuth under Production (Development keys will not work)
- Copy the Client ID and Secret for use in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and select an application (or you can create a new application)
- Select Quickbooks from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Add the Client ID, Secret and Scope received from your Intuit app and hit Save
The integration in your Pathfix account is configured. You can test your connection and app before you set the integration up in your app
- Click on Test Connection
- Click on Connect to check your integration connectivity
- Once connected, you can test out a few Sample methods or select Custom and call any of the providers APIs
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS:
To add the integration to your Bubble app, please follow this documentation Bubble.io Setup
Need help? Reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to assist!