Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Pipedrive in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Pipedrive by logging into your account here:
Please note: You will need to create an account with Pipedrive to access this.
Add your App in Pipedrive
- Login to your Pipedrive account and click on your account (top right)
- Click on
- Under Marketplace manager, click on
- Select the type of App you want (Click if you want it visible in Pipedrive Marketplace)
- Scroll down to section
- Under Callback URL, enter the following Pathfix redirect URL: https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command
- Also, make sure you select the scopes you want to access right here
Image: Pipedrive OAuth & Access scopes
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret(this will be used in Pathfix)
You will now need to come to your Pathfix account to add the integration with the Client ID and Client Secret received from Pipedrive.
Setup in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Pipedrive from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from Pipedrive and hit Save
Add Integration To Your SaaS
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
- End-user authorization
- Enable pass-through API
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!