Integrating with Pipedrive
Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Pipedrive in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Pipedrive by logging into your account here: https://app.pipedrive.com/auth/login
Please note: You will need to create an account with Pipedrive to access this.
- Login to your Pipedrive account and click on your account (top right)
- Click on Tools and integrations
- Under Marketplace manager, click on Create new app
- Select the type of App you want (Click Yes if you want it visible in Pipedrive Marketplace)
- Click Next
- Scroll down to OAuth and Access scopes section
- Under Callback URL, enter the following Pathfix redirect URL: https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command
- Also, make sure you select the scopes you want to access right here
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret(this will be used in Pathfix)
You will now need to come to your Pathfix account to add the integration with the Client ID and Client Secret received from Pipedrive.
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Pipedrive from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from Pipedrive and hit Save
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
To add the integration to your Bubble app, please follow this documentation Bubble.io Setup
Need help? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist!