Integrating with Stripe-Server
Pathfix allows you to easily add Stripe Server integration. This connection allows you to add Stripe backend integration (server to server) connection.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Stripe. Please refer the developer documentation provided by Stripe here: https://stripe.com/docs/connect/oauth-reference
Please note: You will need to create an account with Stripe to access this.
Stripe has 2 ways of offering connections to their platform: 1. OAuth based (user facing) 2. API key (server-to-server) Pathfix offers connectivity through both channels. This document details how you can setup server to server connection.
Add your App on Stripe
- Register your App on Stripe Connect here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/applications/settings
- In Redirect URLs section, enter the Pathfix URL: https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command
- Get your API Key from the API keys page in your dashboard here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apikeys
- Copy the Secret key from the page
Setup in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Click on the API Key tab and select Stripe (API-Key) from the list of providers
- Add your Stripe Secret Key in the API Key section and hit Save
There is no additional authorization required. You can call the Stripe API from your backend once this setup is completed.
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!