Integrating with WooCommerce
Add OAuth integration to WooCommerce in your SaaS. Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Airtable in just a few minutes.
Unlike other providers, WooCommerce does not have a developer console that requires an app to be created. There is no ClientID or Client Secret required for the WooCommerce setup.
WooCommerce sends the authentication tokens via a backend process that is handled by Pathfix.
No setup is required in WooCommerce to add this integration.
Setup in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application (or select any of your existing app)
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- In the OAuth tab, select WooCommerce from the list of providers to integrate with.
- In the configuration popup, enter your App name (your users will see this app requesting for access, make sure you have entered the correct name of your app)
- You can edit/add scopes
- Click on the General tab if you would like to change the display Name and Description
Add Integration To Your SaaS
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
- End-user authorization
- Enable pass-through API
To add the integration to your Bubble app, please follow this documentation Bubble.io Setup
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!