Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and Typeform in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with Typeform here:
Please note: You will need to create an account with Typeform to access this.
Add your App on Typeform
- Access the Applications section in Typeform
- Click on Developer Apps from the left nav bar
- Click Register a new app and enter your app name, your app website
- Add the Pathfix generated Redirect URL: https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command
- Copy the Client secret generated and close the screen
- On the Apps page, click Edit app
- Copy the Client ID generated
Image: Typeform Client ID
- Scroll down to the Token expiration period section
- Choose Unlimited
You will now need to come to your Pathfix account to add the integration with the Client ID and Client Secret received from Typeform.
Setup in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Typeform from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret received from Typeform and hit Save
Add Integration To Your SaaS
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
- End-user authorization
- Enable pass-through API
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!