Integrating with TikTok
Pathfix allows you to easily add end-user OAuth based integration, handling authorization and enable communication between your app and TikTok in just a few minutes.
Before proceeding, you will first need to register your application with TikTok Developer. Please refer the developer documentation provided by TikTok here: https://developers.tiktok.com
Please note: You will need to create a developer account with TikTok and be logged in to access this.
This documentation is for TikTok integration. For TikTok Marketing API, please create the developer account at https://ads.tiktok.com/marketing_api/homepage
Access your Application on TikTok Developers
Once you have added your application, you will need to navigate to Apps
- Select the App you want to enable the connection and click on it
- Complete the settings in Configuration - add your company name, logo and description
- Under Products, add your Terms of Service and Privacy URL
- For the Redirect domain, enter your domain
- Under Webhooks, add the Pathfix Redirect URI: https://labs.pathfix.com/integrate/command
- Copy your Client Key and Client Secret for use in Pathfix
- Login to your Pathfix account and click on Add Application
- Add the name of your SaaS and hit Save
- Select Tiktok from the list of providers to integrate with. You can change the Display Name and Description.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret generated from TikTok
- Edit the scopes to include scopes you wish to access
There are 2 steps to adding the integration to your SaaS
To add the integration to your Bubble app, please follow this documentation Bubble.io Setup
Need help? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist!